Your Freedom To Exist watch has been produced using the latest advanced technical methods. Each watch has been individually crafted, tested and strictly quality controlled.
Your Freedom To Exist watch is supported by a two year guarantee period and a nominated authorised service centre.
- This guarantee does not cover batteries, straps and lenses.
- This guarantee does not not cover damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This guarantee shall be void if the product has been taken apart or repaired by anyone other than the nominated authorised service centre.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have purchased a Freedom To Exist watch and believe it to have developed a fault you can return the watch to a service centre who will assess the watch for repair.
- When returning the watch you must ensure the watch is packed well to ensure no damage is incurred in transit (do not return the watch in the original packaging), we recommend sending your watch by registered delivery.
- If you have purchased your watch online, please include the receipt which states the date of purchase.
UK Service Centre:
Freedom To Exist
Unit 1-2 Phoenix Park
Please ensure you read the instructions below prior to returning your watch:
- Please include a cheque or postal order for £7 to cover packaging, handling, insurance & return postage, to the above address.
- If replacement batteries are required please send an additional £10 to cover supply, fitting & testing.
- Info that must be provided along inside the package:
Date of Purchase
Nature of Fault
30 Edition / 40 Edition
| Case Diameter || 30mm / 40mm |
| Case Material || Stainless Steel 316L |
| Case Finish || (PVD) polished & brushed |
| Mechanism || Swiss Made Ronda 763 Quartz |
| Accuracy || -10/+20 sec/month |
| Watch Strap || Italian Leather|
| Watch Weight || 27g / 45g|
| Watch Resist || 3atm|
| Guarantee || 2 year - READ|
| Battery Life || 3 years|
View printable full size guide HERE